Author’s Web Business Design Package
Do you want to showcase your books & writing and cultivate an audience that love your work?
Do you want a channel to showcase your voice through your writings and works that isn’t dependent on anyone else?
Here’s the reality: an average book sold through a traditional publisher sells less than 500 copies [Source: Publisher’s Weekly via HuffingtonPost] – the traditional publishing houses don’t really market/promote your book, at best it gets lost in a sea of “me too” books on the bookshelf at your local super-bookstore.
It’s now up to the Author’s (like you) to build your own audience and following in order to sell books.
Just look at a guy like Tucker Max. If you’ve never heard of Tucker, he’s a New York Times best-selling author. AND he published his own books without going to a traditional publisher.
He’s sold MILLIONS of copies of his books – purely on his own.
How did he do that?
He stated by building up his own audience and following through his website.
Here’s the tools for showcasing your writing and building your own audience…
Virtual-Tree’s Author Web Business Package is specifically built to help you as an Author to make it easier for you to build your own following through your writings and showcase any of your existing books.
Here’s what you can do with this package:
- If you have existing books and works, showcase them in a beautiful online library with links to purchase straight at Amazon
- Highlight your profile as a writer and author to gain credibility and authority in your topics of interest
- Easily create blog posts with no technical knowledge whatsoever.
- We build all our sites with the WordPress blog platform, which powers over 28% of the Internet’s websites. This allows you to focus on creating content without needing a techie to help you. It also makes your site easier to maintain since it’s such a widely used and accepted platform – you be sure it won’t be out of date anytime soon.
- Promote yourself for speaking engagements and/or consulting
- SEO (Search Engine Optimized)-friendly website – makes it easier for your website to get indexed by Google (and other search engines)
- Mobile-friendly website – most other web firms don’t mention the significance of this. Rest assured your site will be mobile-friendly so it is “future-proof” and you don’t miss out on valuable and increasing visits from mobile devices
- Lean and clean code – why is this important? when the code of your website is lean and clean, it doesn’t slow it down and loading a website fast is extremely important to your visitors and being seen on Google. A slow website means lost money.
Is this for me?
This package is for you if you are predominantly a writer and have existing body of works you can showcase and promote yourself for speaking engagements.
If your work is mostly through consulting and offering professional services, then the Consulting/Professional Services Business Package is for you.
Also, this is for you if you find yourself in this situation:
- You just don’t have time to do this yourself – you realise your time is worth more than struggling with technical stuff
- You believe in building a business rather than focusing on just aesthetics
- You want to work with a partner who wants to help you succeed
- If you find yourself nodding your head to the above, then we might just be a good fit to work together
Our goal for your site is to give you a useful tool to systemise the promotion of your services and products – saving you time from a lot of manual work.
Also, we’ll give you our best advice from over 16+ years of sales, marketing, business and website building experience. (Value = Priceless)
Here’s what else you receive:
- Choose from 3 different design themes
- Choose your preferred colour theme
- Choose your preferred content layout
Bonus #1: Do you know what the #1 secret to ALL successful websites is?
It’s building your own email list of subscribers who hunger to read and learn more about what you’re doing and writing about.
For this reason, we include setting up an email newsletter signup form using our easy-to-use marketing system so you can start building your own list of subscribers.
Don’t get me wrong though – we don’t just slap on a web signup form. The difference with VT is you get our experience of knowing where to place your signup forms and how to get people to sign-up. 9 out of 10 web firms will get this wrong because they’re not focused on the right goals for your website. (Value of $100)
Bonus #2: 30-day Free Trial to Our Email Marketing Software (value of $12)
You also get a trial of our easy-to-use, non-techie friendly email marketing software service.
Easily create beautiful email newsletters to keep in touch with your clients and prospects.
Includes autoresponders so you can setup hands-free automated marketing!
Bonus #3: The Author Sales Funnel Map/Blueprint
This is a (sales funnels usually cost upwards of US$5K-US$10K to build) but we’ll include the map (for you to build out yourself) for FREE. (Value of $100)
This map is created by our Principal Consultant who is a Certified Funnel Expert by DigitalMarketer.com
Bonus #4: Social Media link setup – (Value of $75)
We’ll add links to your Facebook page, Twitter, etc social media presence so your followers can find you on social media sites they frequent.
Bonus #5: Google Analytics Installation – (Value $50)
This is another MUST-HAVE for any online business. Most web firms won’t even mention this to you as it means more work for them, but we include the installation of Google Analytics (you’ll need to sign up for a free account yourself) as we believe this is absolute must-have.
After all, if you don’t know how your site is performing, then you can’t make it better.
Bonus #6: VT’s Must-Have WordPress Plugins Installation – (Value of $200)
What are plugins? The out-of-the-box WordPress installation is fine, but there are additional functions that are needed for a good performing site which are done by installing “plugins”.
Most web designers will just do the basic WP install for you but leave you to figure out which plugins to add (if you need them). We have a list of “must-have” plugins we install on ALL our WP sites.
We feel as a client you should have these too, so we include the selection and installation of our must-have plugins so you don’t have to figure it out yourself.
So, you get all of the above bonuses PLUS the web business package where it would normally cost you the time it takes to struggle with setting up your own WordPress site and paying for a license for a theme – Value of $499.95
Total Value You Receive from this Package = $933.95
But you won’t have to pay nearly that much…
The Author’s Web Business Package is just USD 750.
Our No B.S. Guarantee
We guarantee you’ll receive a 100% working website and a transparent process when you work with us.
If at any point you’re not satisfied with working with us, let us know and we’ll make things right.
Q: How does this work?
A: Get started above, you’ll be taken to a secure payment page to pay a USD50 deposit first. One of our specialists will contact you within two business days to get further information if necessary.
If we find we’re not a good fit, we’ll refund your deposit.
If we’re a good fit and we have all the information we need to begin your project, you’ll pay the first 50% of the balance to begin work. Once the project is complete and you are satisfied with the final product, you’ll pay the remaining balance before we deliver the website and any other bonuses to you.
Q: Do I get a custom designed website?
A: Yes and No. We can keep this package at a low investment as we use a templated theme for your site.
We’ll change the logo and the colour scheme to your liking though.
If you wish to have additional modifications to your package, we’ll send you a quote for the additional work in addition to the regular package fee.
Q: Do you supply the photos and images?
A: Yes, at an additional fee. We need to charge additionally as most quality photos/stock images will require purchasing a license fee. Also, the time involved to research the right photo/image for you.
Ideally, we ask clients to provide your own images you would like to include/incorporate into your site BEFORE works starts to avoid any delays and additional costs.
Q: Do I have to host your website with you?
A: No, if you have a preferred web hosting provider, just give us the details so we can setup your website with your preferred web host.