In this video tutorial, I go through our Online Course Blueprint which outlines the tools you need to successfully sell and deliver your own online courses.
The Online Course Blueprint: What You Need to Deliver & Sell Online Courses
In this tutorial, I walk you through our Online Course Blueprint and tell you what tools you need to sell and deliver your own online courses.
Online Course Tools Resources:
1) Recommended WordPress hosting = WP-Engine (Get 20% off your first month’s hosting):
2) Easily create any design you want with no design skills with the Beaver BuilderWordpress Page Builder:
3) e-Commerce/Shopping Cart:
4) Member Access Management:
I LOVE Memberium (you need Infusionsoft and WordPress)
5) Learning Management System (LMS):
I like both of these plugins:
WP-Courseware (by FlyPlugins):
6) File Hosting/Content Delivery Network (CDN):
Amazon S3 / Cloudfront:
7) Need help maintaining your WordPress site? Get help for just $1 here:
We do receive commissions for referrals on some of the resources listed above. This helps support these free tutorials, however, if you don’t like that, feel free to visit the resources directly (not through our links). We still recommend them without the commission anyways.
Creators (Consultants, Instructors, etc), Solopreneurs, Freelancers Who Want to Build Tiny Empires: Come Walk with Me
Join me on weekly virtual “walking meetings” with the FREE Walk with Me eNewsletter where I write about important issues for Creators (Consultants, Instructors, etc), Solopreneurs, & Freelancers who want to build Tiny Empires.